String Things Students

String Things Students
Little Violinist

Sunday, August 29, 2010

and it was so FUN!

We had so much fun at out Back to School Play-In on Friday: the students worked well and played beautifully; the parent meeting was very helpful; and we were so tired by the end that the food was GREAT!

It will certainly be a very good year for our violin group.
I hope that everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. The one thing I forgot was to take pictures so I could post them - please help me take pictures next group class!

Here is your quote from Dr. Suzuki for today:

"The greatest duty and joy given to us adults is the privilege of developing our children's potentialities and of educating desirable human beings with beautiful harmonious minds and high sensitivity. I believe sensitivity and love toward music and art are very important things to all people whether they are politicians, scientists, businessmen or laborers. They are the things that make our lives rich."

No comments:

Post a Comment